onsdag 21. juni 2017

MAYDAY












FROM A VULTURES EYES, A JOURNEY IS WATHCED. SLEEPING UNDER STARS, HANDS SO SORE, THE BLOOD RED SKY. 


I CAN’T REMEMBER ANYTHING, WHAT HAVE I SIGNED UP TO? WHAT DID I AGREE TO, WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?

I HIT MY HEAD IN THE FALLOUT TO THIS PLACE, CAN’T REMEMBER ANYTHING. 

I’M CALLING YOU IN, CALLING YOU IN. MAYDAY, MAYDAY. PLEASE, I NEED SOME HELP, I’M CALLING YOU IN, CALLING YOU IN!

MAYDAY, MAYDAY. 

WHY AM I HERE?


BIRDS FLY UP, I WANT TO, BUT I CAN’T DO. AIR, WHERE ARE YOU?
RUN ALONG, RUN ALONG TIL YOU CAN FLY.
RUN ALONG, RUN ALONG TIL YOU CAN FLY. 


I SEE SOMETHING THAT I UNDERSTAND, I SEE BEAUTY. 
I SEE A LOVE, AND I SEE SMILES IN THE FACES, IN THE FACES OF THE CLOUDS. IN THE CIRCUS THEY CALL LIFE, I SEE PEOPLE I SEE CROWDS. 
I SEE STARS AND I SEE DUST. 
I SEE ME, I SEE ME, I SEE ME. 
WHAT AM I DOING HERE?


MAYDAY, MAYDAY, PLEASE COME IN AND HELP ME!


THIS AIN’T FUN ANYMORE, I SEE DEAD PEOPLE ALL AROUND ME. WHAT IS THIS, SOME SORT OF GAME? I CALL YOU IN, I CALL YOU IN. THIS HAS TO STOP, IT HAS TO STOP, THE CIRCUS IS RUNNING WILD! THE ANIMALS ARE FREE, I TELL YOU, THE ANIMALS ARE FREE!
 I’M REPORTING FROM THE LIFE. I AM HERE AND IT IS CHAOS. I’M CALLING YOU IN, CALLING YOU IN, MAYDAY, MAYDAY. 



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar